Sunday, November 8, 2009

THE END AND THE BEGINNING

So the end of a long dragging semester is at an end for Tyler and I, hoorah! And my favorite holidays are upon us. Tyler and I are going to be spending Thanksgiving with my in-laws and Christmas with my family yeah! I haven't been home for Christmas in 2 years, that seems like a lifetime to me. It is going to be a pain traveling home to Texas for our first time with tiny Ashlyn. She can't even sit through sacrament meeting I don't know how she is expected to be able to sit on my lap for a 3 hour plane ride. Oh well, its all for the greater good right?

Tyler just finished registering for the spring semester and he is going to have to take 18 credits this coming semester, errrr, I am not looking forward to not being able to see my husband come January. He is graduating in the summer so he is loading on the classes. I am so stoked that he is graduating soon yippie!

Who knows what we will do after that, hopefully move out Logan though!

3 comments:

Jewelcat said...

I'm sooo excited for you to come to Texas/Home for x-mas! And I know what you mean about flying with a little one.....it is hard! Been there done that! UGH! So excited for Tyler to graduate! YEah go Ty! But when you move make sure it's where you belong......in Texas and near me!!! YEAH!!!

Kimbo said...

Recently Tyler has been talking about if Dental School doesn't work out this time around, Chiropractic School. He has just been feeling pulled towards it. I can explain it more over the phone, but there is a school in Dallas we have been looking at, so we will see. Wish us luck.

the boy and girl. said...

I am cursing you right now that you will be stuck in Logan forever like us. Right now. That curse was just placed upon you. Good luck sistah from anotha mistah! :) Just kidding I can take the curse off if you would like. P.S. We kicked butt at v-ball! And you're welcome for the tote. You can repay me by coming and keeping me company tomorrow at JJ Cole! Hopefully we've got the right time and date!