Wednesday, November 11, 2009

HOPES AND DREAMS

Well about a week ago I finally finished my tote bag that I have been working on for a while. A special thanks to Sam and Tyler for helping push me along to finish it. For Tyler for getting sick with the flu ha, and Sam for lending me the material and showing me how.

You guys are going to think I am crazy but I have been having dreams lately about sewing projects like sewing curtains and pillows, blankets, clothes, etc. It is like God is trying to tell me something, ha, I know right? I am really cool if I am having dreams about sewing ha. Well, tell me what you think about my tote, and if you guys have any ideas about what else I should sew that is relatively easy considering I am no pro....well just let me know.

8 comments:

Laura said...

Those are really cute! Towels for baby showers... fun prints to slip cover old pillows. Way to go... keep it up!

Meg said...

That is so cute - I'm way impressed!

Autumn said...

That looks really nice. Good job.

Jewelcat said...

KIMBERLY......you are so dang cute! I love your personality in your blogs and I absolutely love your tote! Maybe God wants you to sew to get better and maybe make a little mula in the process by doing so! You have such a good eye for fashion and style I bet you'd be great a designing clothes, purses, bags, bibs, blankets, etc.... You're soooo talented! I loved it!

Kimbo said...

Thanks guys it did take me a few weeks to make so it better ha!

Anonymous said...

You are so awesome! I wish I knew how to sew like that, maybe you could teach me....? Anyways that is a dang cute tote bag.

Unknown said...

Super cute! Nice work ;) I tried to take up sewing last year...it didn't go over very well. Maybe I will try again!

Unknown said...

wow! its amazing!!