Tuesday, August 18, 2009

COLORADO-CALIFORNIA TRIP* 10 MONTHS OLD

Well, Tyler, Ashlyn, and I just got back from a 2 week vacation, we had so much fun! The first week we went to Colorado where I had a family reunion in the mountains of Pagosa Springs We stayed in cabins in the woods, roasted marshmallows, played games, stuffed our faces, and so much more. I miss my family so much, I was so happy to get to see them. I love and miss yall already.

























































The second week we went to California. We stayed in condos right on the beach with Tyler's family. I even learned how to get up on my knees on the boogie board while riding on the waves. I am so excited to be home though, we drove a total of 36 hours, uhhh. I am very relieved to be home. It was so much fun though!















3 comments:

Jewelcat said...

Glad to see ya update as always....I agree with the missing everyone part already. IT was so much fun in Colorado...loved it, hated to leave! Miss and love yall so much, it was soooo much fun to FINALLY meet my adorable lil' niece Miss Ashlyn Kimberly for the first time! LOVED IT!!!! Glad to hear your Cal. trip was fun as well...the pics are awesome.....send me the ones of the colorado trip k....love ya, Jewel :) xoxox

Laura said...

AWESOME!! It was so fun seeing you guys! That little baby is so darling!

Meg said...

Sounds like so much fun! I love both those states. How did Ashlyn do in the car? We should get together again soon - I'm sure Beck and Ashlyn would be interacting a lot more now!