Saturday, May 30, 2009

DAT COMPLETED HOORAY!!!!

I cannot explain the happiness I felt yesterday when Tyler called me with the good news......not only was his DAT test over, but he also got a good grade! HOOOORRRAAAHHHH!!!! The biggest smile overtook my face, and I could not stop my body from jumping up and down, I was extatic!!!! Tyler has studied so hard for so long, he definitely deserved to do well. This morning when I woke up I had a smile on my face, I get my husband, my best friend, my buddy back! Let's go swimming, was the second thing I thought ha! And we did, and it was amazing! Yes, it is finally warm enough to go swimming in Logan, that's right!

3 comments:

Laura said...

YAHOOOOOOOOO!!! CONGRATS!!!

Jewelcat said...

I'll second that!!! YAHOOOOOOOOOO!!! And Congrats!!!!!!
So proud of you Tyler, you definatley deserved it! And now a sigh of releif I'm sure!!! Love ya!

Unknown said...

Yeah! Way to go! Yes, we definitely need to get together. Bry is selling, but I'd love to have you over anytime.