Sunday, May 24, 2009

NEW MOON * I AM TOO EXCITED!!!!

Okay I know, I know what you are all thinking....chill out Kimberly it doesn't come out till November 21, I just can't help myself. I am obsessed!!! I would just like to say that I am so glad there is a new director and that the movie better be BETTER than Twilight! Don't get me wrong fellow Twilight lovers, I loved the movie and all of its korny sayings ("spider monkey"); however, I know that the movie did not do the book justice. I only hope that New Moon can at least contend with it. And just so everyone knows, I am for team Edward!




















7 comments:

Jewelcat said...

Love it! I can't wait either!!! And yeah, I'm team Edward too! And if your not, then your just a uptight and have a lack of romance in your life and it should be drug out of you! Only truely passionate people that aren't scared of love are team Edward! Love Jacob and all but NOT for Bella!!!!

Jewelcat said...

Glad to see you updating your blog more often lately! I love it!

Kimbo said...

Thank you, thank you, I am glad we are on the same page!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait too!! I'm so excited, and I agree, I think the Twilight movie was good but not at good as the book. I really hope the new director did better too, I hear Dakota Fanning is playing the creepy little girl vampire so I bet she will do a great job.

Meg said...

I too am very exciting for New Moon! Remember all our Twilight takes at Firehouse? Haha. Can't wait :)

Unknown said...

Ha ha you are too funny. I'll admit that I hated the first movie so lets hope for a better second! And I might be a closet team Jacob...don't tell anyone ;) Maybe it's the indian blood in me!

Anyway, we are in CT for the summer, but will be back in Rexburg the end of August. We should get together when we get back. I want to see your little girl again!

the boy and girl. said...

I enlarged the last picture so his abs are my background. Totally kidding! And, might I add that I love the name of your blog-hilarious!