Thursday, November 29, 2012

WHAT HAVE WE BEEN UP TO?

Ashlyn recently got to go to her friend's from school birthday party. It was so fun, even for me, they had pony rides and a petting zoo area! We were both in heaven. 





 

For Thanksgiving we went to Austin to visit my sister. It was fun to have everyone who lives in Texas under one roof for Thanksgiving. Thanks Christina and Szucceed for having us! Ashlyn also got a cute little turtle that Tyler found on the golf coarse. She love little Philly!





I am now officially 33 weeks pregnant and feel huge! Besides the usual back pain I doing well. I have been trying desperately to finish Ashlyn's 1st year scrapbook, organize, clean, and move Ashlyn's bedroom into the toy room so #2 can have a room to sleep in.  Tyler and I finally got the crib and bassinet set up, yeah, I feel like I am finally making progress!







0 comments: