Friday, November 2, 2012

HALLOWEEN FESTIVITIES

Well, this Halloween season has been pretty crazy. It seems like every day I had something going on between doctors appointments, working, errands, birthday parties, and Halloween scheduled events. So life has finally started to slow down again now that Halloween is over and I feel like I can finally breathe. Well here is a list of the fun things we were able to do as a family to celebrate October/Halloween: 
1. At Ashlyn's school I threw a little Halloween party where we played lots of fun games such as the pumpkin hop, arts/crafts, pin the face on the Jack-o-lantern, etc.
2. Pumpkin patch: we we went with Tyler's mom when she was visiting and his Aunt and Uncle as well one day after school.
3. Church trunk or treat: Tyler and I dressed up as burglars and Ashlyn dressed up as Spider girl who captured us...the burglars get it?!
4. My parents threw a halloween party: It was really a birthday party for my sister, niece, and brother-in-law but it was halloween themed, very fun!
5. Went to the Fall Harvest where Ashlyn got the best painted face I have ever seen! She also got to go trick-or-treating at all the businesses surrounding Carrollton square.

5. And finally Halloween day my friends and I threw a Halloween party with a strobe light and all and after the party we went trick-or-treating. Tyler and I changed our outfits for Halloween day, I was a witch and Tyler was a hipster lol. So much fun! 

Hope yall had a Happy Halloween, enjoy the pics!













1 comments:

Tinabell said...

sooo cute!! love it all!! and yes that is some excellenct face painting!!