Sunday, September 11, 2011

CRYSTAL RIVER

Well to celebrate Tyler finishing Tri-5 (which is the half way point of Chiropractor school) and to celebrate Tyler getting his Bachleor's degree in Anatomy; we decided to head to Crystal River, Florida. Tyler's uncle has a summer house there right on Crystal River. We were there for about a week and it was by far the best vacation of my life! My friend Sarah from college flew all the way from Montana to vaca with Tyler, and his friend and me. We went kayaking where we got to see a Manatee (it literally swam right under my kayak, so fun!) We got to see a dolphin, baby alligator, bull shark (kinda scary, but manly cool since we didn't get hurt). I got to learn how to surf at Cocoa Beach and got to go to St. Petersburg. So much fun check out the pics.




















































Here are some pics of Tyler's graduation party I threw for him. Congrats Tyler!



























I had fun making his banner!
























2 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! looks like you had a blast! love the shirt your wearing with tyler at his party!

Jewelcat said...

Love the pics, and am so jealous of the fun yall had! Fun, fun!