Sunday, July 11, 2010

JUNE BIRTHDAYS

Okay I know that this post is really late but I just have been pretty busy lately and I really wanted to post these pics of Ashlyn, she was being so cute this day.

In my family, we have tons of June birthdays and mine is one of them. We did a big celebration at my sister Jewel's house for all the June b-days. They got out the slip-n-slide for the little kids to play in and Ashlyn was having a blast playing in the water. She even got to pet there chickens. So fun.









































I got the best birthday present ever when I opened my present from Tyler, he gave me Wicked tickets, it was even better when I learned he was going to accompany me. We went the following weekend and it was a blast.

2 comments:

Jewelcat said...

What a fun birthday present....I'm so jealous! :) xoxooxx

Jewelcat said...

Ashlyn was sooo cute playing in the slip and slide that day! And it's so cute when she says "chicken, bok,bok, where's Ray" (since there Ray's chickens)....She's so precious!