Friday, February 26, 2010

CAUGHT IN ACTION

I'll keep this short and sweet. I walked into Ashlyn's room the other day and guess where I found her.............?











She is so stinkin' cute, instead of rushing to save her, I risked it all on a pursuit to capture the perfect picture ha.













Oh and the next day guess where I found her? I had let her out on the balcony and turned around to get Jack some dog food. When I turned back around I found her popping a squat in Jack's chair. Let's just say there was some major disinfecting that took place after that ha. She even brought her snacks into the chair and was eating so gross!
























She is definitely a climber now, yeah, it's just so exciting for everyone involved! jk

4 comments:

Brett and April said...

OH MY! I'm so glad I found your blog! We miss you guys! How is Texas? Are you having a good time? Ashlyn is so adorable.

Jewelcat said...

I love it! :)

Becky Bradshaw said...

We miss you guys so much! Ashlyn is growing so fast. I can't believe what a climber she is. What a sweetie! Give her loves for Grandma!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! That's crazy that she's climbing so much! We sure miss you guys, but I'll bet you are just loving Texas! I would be too. I want to come visit!