Wednesday, October 14, 2009

ASHLYN'S 1st BIRTHDAY

Tyler and I had been trying to plan the most perfect birthday party for our little girl ever since she was born ha! We finally decided to have Ashlyn's birthday party at our apartment complex's clubhouse, we had around 30 people come, it was so much fun. Tyler's parents and brother were able to come up from South Jordan. My sister was able to come up from Saratoga Springs, and my brother and his family from Heber City. We also invited my Uncle and his family and some friends. Tyler and I stayed up the whole night prior, baking Ashlyn's Baby Einstein Caterpillar Cake so they would be cooled and ready to ice the next day. We had so much fun decorating the cake and getting ready for her birthday. She was so cute, every time she opened a present she would oooohhh and aaaahhhh! She had the best reactions! I can't believe she is already one, time flies by it seems like just yesterday I found out I was prego!








5 comments:

Laura said...

SO cute!

Jewelcat said...

Love all the pics, and yes it was about time to update your blog silly! I just loved the cake....you're such a natural! I still think you should open your own cake/desert business...especially for kids b-day cakes. You could use your business name that you've always wanted to use to title it! I think you could make some really good money doing it for people in your ward....etc.....and make some x-tra $$$$....hey if you had some example for people to look at and had them posted......I'd order from ya in a heart beat!!! Love ya, xox

Paul and Kyla said...

Ashlyn is adorable! I can't believe she is 1.
We love it here in Cleveland and Paul loves Case. There are a good amount of LDS families here that are in dental school.
Has Tyler heard anything yet? Keep us updated.

Meg said...

Looks like Ashlyn's party was a blast! She is super cute, like always :) Beck turns 1 October 17th -crazy, we have 1 year olds! We should get together soon, I bet Beck and Ashlyn would be way more into each other this time! (Oh, and we moved up to campus to save money - we love it up here!)

the boy and girl. said...

Seriously? You need to be on time next time because you were so late to the trunk or treat that you missed the whole thing.... oh wait, uh, me too. Zang.

TOTALLY KIDDING and TOTALLY SORRY...again! I promise I will check my facts before I tell anyone anything ever again! Okay, maybe not every time.

But seriously, an update on your blog would be nice here and there because it's not like you live in the next building over or anything. :)

We need to hang out more. Call me if you get bored and we can just let the kiddos play.