Wednesday, April 8, 2009

ME WANT FOOD * 6 MONTHS OLD

There are only a few things, my little lima bean loves and one of those is food. She is eating baby food now and is truly enjoying it. She can even tell when it is time to eat. She watches me get her food ready, and grab her a bib, she starts to get really excited. She will start fussing, and hitting her high chair tray, and kicking....a lot. She is so cute, and she sure is messy.
















































She also loves Jack, every time he comes into the room where she is, she starts squealing, kicking, and smiling. It's adorable. Jack doesn't really notice her existence except when she has food all over her after she gets done eating. He tries so hard to clean her up. Soon enough though I have a feeling they will be the best of buds. They will both want to play all the time.

1 comments:

Jewelcat said...

Aaaawwww!!!! I love it! Our kids are so close with our animals too! I think that's really important, for kids to have a close relationship with there pets, or with animals ingeneral! I know that helped me growing up! I loved it!