Monday, April 13, 2009

Celebrating 2 Years

So Tyler and my 2 year anniversary is May 5. Tyler decided to surprise me early this year to celebrate our anniversary. So early this week he kept asking me if I wanted to go see Wolverine, and me being gullible I said ok, I had absolutely no idea that he was trying to surprise me. I found a babysitter for Ashlyn, and then we were off. We made a deal that we would go out to eat at Firehouse (where Tyler works) and then hurry to the movie. When we got there the manager took us to the our table which was in the expansion (where the parties are held), I was completely confused why he was taking us back there but didn't think much of it. When he opened the door I saw a picture of me on the big plasma t.v. that they have back there. I soon realized that it was our wedding video playing then once I looked around, I saw there was a candle lite table decorated with a table cloth and everything waiting there for us. We were completely secluded back there in this big room. I was completely surprised. Tyler told me, "Happy Anniversary, hey if I wanted to surprise you for it I had to do it early." I was like "what the what"?! Completely surprised, we ate then I was still thinking we were going to the movie, however he told me to go get in the car and then he handed me a blind fold. I was still confused why I would need that if we were just going to the movies. I know I am so slow! Anyways to make a long story short, we didn't go to the movies (Wolverine isn't even out yet ha, he lied to me) he ended up taking me into a building, up two flights of stairs, and opened a door (I was still blind folded this whole time). He took the blind fold off, he had taken me to the new Marriott in Logan. The Honeymoon sweet! There were roses and a small wrapped box on the bed. It was so romantic. Do I have an awesome husband or what!? I love him. Oh ya the small wrapped box protected a beautiful diamond ring in it I love it. Happy Anniversary to me!

4 comments:

Jewelcat said...

Dude I am sooooooooo JEALOUS!!!!!! And yes you do have an awesome husband!!! That is so romantic and so thought threw! I love it! So where is the pic of the ring guuurl? you know how I love pics of ring right?!!! LOL!!! Post one jsut for me k!

Unknown said...

that is so sweet! what a great hubby!!

Danielle said...

How sweet! Sounds like you have yourself quite a catch...but I think he is the lucky one!

Rachel said...

Wow. That sounds amazing!! You're both lucky- you two make such a great couple!