Tuesday, September 27, 2011

ASHLYN'S 3rd BIRTHDAY!!!

Well this year I decided I didn't really want to stress out about making Ashlyn a cake, but that I wanted to stress out about the decor instead haha, I know I'm weird. So I made cupcakes instead and we had meringue cookies, rice crispy treats, strawberries, grapes, and donut holes. It was simple and I loved it. I really wanted it to stay classy and simple. It was a "ballerina" themed b-day party which I loved and so did Ashlyn. I made: ballerina cupcake toppers, a tutu to go around the base of the table, hanging pom poms, and happy birthday banners. She had tons of b-day presents and family and friends come over. I hope you had a great b-day Ashlyn LOVE YOU!











































































5 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

Can't believe she is 3! love the decor! She is so adorable!

Becky Bradshaw said...

Looks like I missed a great party! Love the decorations Kimberly and, well Ashlyn is soooo very cute! I miss you guys so much. Happy Birthday to my sweet little Ashlyn.

Jewelcat said...

The party was gorgeous you have such an eye for decorating! And party planning! So fun, so cute! She was darling in her little tutu!!!!!

Meg said...

Wow you have a 3 year old! Looks like a great party...Happy birthday Ashlyn!

Unknown said...

what an awesome mommy you are look at the wonderful party you had!