Friday, November 19, 2010

MUSIC TIME

Okay so Ashlyn lately has been obsessed with "music time". What is "music time" one might ask......? Well I'll tell you it was created by none other than myself, just pop on some favorite jams, turn the stereo up, and dance your heart out haha. I know I'm weird, but I started doing it with Ashlyn since she was just a tiny little thing and now she has added her own little spin on it. She has to wear her tutu her Grandma and Grandpa Bradshaw gave her. She loves it so much she wanted to wear it to the store, so of coarse I let her. She is so cute I just had to post some pics of our fun day of dancing, playing outside, hide-n-seek, and running errands. ENJOY!!!!



4 comments:

Tyler said...

My girls are so cute. I love you guys.

Jewelcat said...

Yall are so cute! I do music time too with my kids and have done it with them since they were little too; it must be a "White Family" thing to do, lol! Love Ashlyn's tutu....it's precious! I would have let her wear it to the store too! Why not? lol! Great pics!

Becky said...

I love your blog!! Thank you so much. I love seeing your pictures and reading about what's going on. Keep it up!! We miss you guys.....duh.

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

love these photos :)