Tuesday, April 7, 2009

ROLLING MACHINE * 6 MONTHS OLD

Okay let me just start off by saying I know I am such a slacker when it comes to keeping my blog updated, so I am going to try to do better. So little Ashlyn lynny lou, I tend to call her by nicknames and this is one of the many, is now 6 months old; time flies by when you are getting more sleep. At her last doctors appointment she weighed 14.5 lbs and was 26 inches long. She definitely is tall and skinny. She can sit up, squeal, laugh, hold her bottle with small amounts of help, and roll over from her back to stomach and stomach to back without a problem. In fact, I think she is quite proud of it, she rolls everywhere. Okay don't think I am a bad parent but just the other day I left Ashlyn on a blanket on the floor in her room for litterally like 2 seconds, went to throw a piece of trash away came back and I couldn't find my baby. Panic set in, I couldn't figure out where she could have gone. Did I miss place her? Could I have miss placed her? Then I heard her squeal. Jack and I followed the noise and found her in her closet just smiling away. She had rolled all the way in there in the matter of 2 seconds. Now I never leave her alone, I am a quick learner believe it or not. She is just so mobile, I can't wait till she starts crawling. I definitely will need to baby proof my place.






1 comments:

Jewelcat said...

Okay, I'm reading your blog while Hailey Rae is still asleep in my bed, and I read this story you posted about how you think you miss placed Ashlyn, and how she rolled into her closet! I just literally started LOL!!!! And I totally woke hailey up and the first thing she says is "MOM what is so funny"!!! Tooo funny, I have so been there done that! This age is so fun!