Wednesday, January 14, 2009

CHRISTMAS DAY * 3 MONTHS OLD

This December Tyler, Ashlyn, Jack, and I all had the opportunity to spend Christmas with Tyler's family. We had so much fun over the holiday break, we played lots of games, ate lots of amazing food, played basketball, and I even convinced them to do a pinata (hopefully that's how you spell it) on Christmas Eve. We all got to open one present on Christmas Eve, so I decided to open Tyler's present he got me; unfortunately the boots were a little big, as you can tell in the picture. Ashlyn was so cute opening presents on Christmas morning, even though I pretty much opened all of her presents for her, I think she still had fun, well hopefully! Ashlyn and I also got the opportunity to go see Santa at my Wardell Reunion, it was a lot of fun hanging out my family. And don't mind Tyler in the last picture, he is just being silly, but Ashlyn is so adorable in her Santa outfit, I just had to post it.




























































3 comments:

Spike Ly said...

Wow...Ashlyn is getting so big!!! she's growing like a WEED! *wink* :) how cute is that!? and tyler...whats with the scruff dude? haha...you look like you're ready for bed in every one of your pictures. don't worry though...i look like that EVERY DAY...just ask Christina :) I guess thats what work and school will do to a guy huh? in my case...its just work, work and more work! but you still look charming :) I always look like a walking zombie. and kimbers...you look dashing...like a pearl in a clamshell...like a blooming flower :) wish we could have went skiing and saw you guys again this year! hope all is well!

love,

Szucceed

Meg said...

Hi you guys! Ashlyn is beautiful - isn't it crazy how fast they grow?! I'm excited to find your blog, it's such a good way to keep in touch :) Take care!

Jewelcat said...

I just love the pic of Ashlyn in the pile of presents.....tooo cute!!! I can't wait to hug that baby girl!!! I miss you so much! Love ya, Jewel xoxoxox