Saturday, October 25, 2008

MOTHER-DAUGHTER MOMENT

It's definitely a challenge raising a kid, but such a rewarding experience. Despite all the mounds of dirty diapers I have to take out on a daily basis and the lack of sleep I am getting lately, I would have to say I am doing quite well. Little Ashlyn and I, I feel, already have such a mother-daughter bond. As soon as I start getting the hang of her moods and sleeping habits, she changes them. She definitely keeps me on my toes. It's quite the challenge. So fun though, I could hold her for hours, staring at her tiny hands and feet; her innocence captures me.



















2 comments:

Jewelcat said...

Don't ya just love little baby girl's in there pink nightgowns? I know I did with my girls....those are some of the precious moments we remember as mothers!!!! Yall are Precious!!!

Laura said...

YAH!! She is so little Tyler! SO cute! We love you and so glad you started a blog so we can keep up with her!