Thursday, September 25, 2008

THE DELIVERY

Tyler's parent were able to be there with us moments after the birth of Ashlyn, it was nice to be able to feel the love and support from his parents, I am glad they were able to share that experience with us.



















































Ashlyn's temperture was a little low so the doctor told us to do a little body warming (skin on skin contact). It was such a special moment for me, I never felt as close to anyone as I did in that moment of time. It was so surreal, this little baby was mine.


3 comments:

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

Congratulations Tyler and Kimberly. She's a cutie. I will keep tabs on your blog to watch her grow. G&G Bradshaw couldn't be prouder I'm sure!

Tori said...

Congrats guys...I couldn't be happier for the three of you (I mean four--I can't forget Jack!)She is too cute for words and I am dying to hold her. I hope that she and Kayla will get a chance to be friends someday. Keep the pictures coming!

Jewelcat said...

Your such a beautiful Momma sweetie! I'm sooo proud of you and proud of Tyler for being there for you and for being a good daddy to come!!! I love and miss yall tons!!! xoxoxoxoxooxoxx give her a kiss from her auntie Jewel -k-!!!